Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Here Are Some Photos From A Showroom I Went To In Sarasota Florida - Visit My Website To Learn More


In February (2016), I had the pleasure of visiting one of my favorite Florida cities - Sarasota.   I was thrilled to learn that the 2016 Bay Designer Showroom was open for viewing while I was there.  So, a Sarasota friend suggested we view this Showhome.  Here's some pictures that I took!  Built in 1926, this year's showhouse is a prominent edifice on Bay Shore Road.  The bay view is outstanding.  The new homeowner loves the color purple; so it was incorporated    in several places - including the kitchen cabinets!!!  While touring the home; I realized you're never far from home, as one of the homes' coordinators as well as one of the designers I met there are formerly from the Kansas City area. 

In May, I'll be in New Orleans and recently learned that TRADITIONAL HOME MAGAZINE will be featuring a HUGE designer showhome in New Orleans while I'm there!  Stay tuned for pictures, etc., from that home.









"Beautiful Solutions For Your Interiors"





For More Information Please Contact

(816)-525-7856

Don't Forget To Visit My Website:




No comments:

Post a Comment